Later on, when more auditions were held, all the future successful candidates would take part of a in-training team of members that would work as sub and under for the official members in various activities (mostly the Theater Performances). And finally, when any of the official members would graduate, a girl would be promoted to fill the space.
This group of girls was called AKB48 SEED. The term was dropped later on and changed to Kenkyuusei Members (Research Students). After more auditions were held and eventually more generations were created, the Kenkyuusei started to perform by themselves in the theater on their own stage.
In 2009 the Team Kenkyuusei was created and the Kenkyuusei Selection was held for the first time. Since then, the Kenkyuusei had more presence in the group, even being part of Senbatsu and appearing on TV shows. After the 2012 Tokyo Dome Team Shuffle, the Kenkyuusei rarely subbed for members of Team A, Team K, and Team B at theater shows any longer. This was because those teams had over 16 members, and since only 16 could perform at once, there was usually a surplus of members to perform. However, until the AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri Team 4 only had 16 members, so whenever a Team 4 member could not perform a Kenkyuusei would fill her place.
Currently five generations (2nd, 6th, 7th, 8th and 11th) don't have remaining active members. Besides the regular auditions, AKB48 also participates in the AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi to recruit new members. They also had a special audition to recruit Team 8 and two auditions to recruit temporary members (Otona AKB48 and Baito AKB). Team 8, having one member from each prefecture, holds separated auditions everytime a member graduates. AKB48 also has Concurrent Members, members from sister groups who have a concurrent position in AKB48. However, after the AKB48 Team Shuffle 2017, no sister group members hold Concurrent positions on AKB48. Instead, all members of Team 8 are Concurrent members, being members of two teams on the same group.
AKB48 has had 209 original members over 16 generations (not including Draft, Team 8 members, Kennin, transferred and temporary members) and a total of 395 members (Plus Draft, Team 8 members, Kennin, transferred and temporary members). As of July 2020, AKB48 has 95 members, plus 8 Kenkyuusei and 1 member in IZONE.
AKB48 Original Teams
- Bolded names indicate members, which are still active in AKB48 or one of the sister groups
- Italicized names indicate members with pending graduations
1st Generation (Original Team A)
- Announced October 30, 2005.
- 20 members formed Team A on October, 2005.
Members (21): Itano Tomomi, Usami Yuki, Urano Kazumi, Ohe Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Orii Ayumi, Kawasaki Nozomi, Komatani Hitomi, Kojima Haruna, Sato Yukari, Takahashi Minami, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Hirajima Natsumi, Hoshino Michiru, Maeda Atsuko, Masuyama Kayano, Minegishi Minami, Watanabe Shiho | Shinoda Mariko (joined the group on 2006/1/22)
- Now in Team K (1): Minegishi Minami
- Now Graduated (20): Usami Yuki, Orii Ayumi, Hoshino Michiru, Watanabe Shiho, Masuyama Kayano, Ohe Tomomi, Komatani Hitomi, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Kawasaki Nozomi, Oshima Mai, Hirajima Natsumi, Urano Kazumi, Sato Yukari, Maeda Atsuko, Shinoda Mariko, Itano Tomomi, Takahashi Minami, Kojima Haruna
- Tojima Hana and Komatani Hitomi left the group but then returned as SDN48's 3rd Generation.
2nd Generation (Original Team K)
- Announced February 2006.
- 17 members formed Team K on February 26, 2006.
Members (17): Akimoto Sayaka, Imai Yu, Uemura Ayako, Umeda Ayaka, Oshima Yuko, Ohori Megumi, Oku Manami, Ono Erena, Kasai Tomomi, Kobayashi Kana, Sato Natsuki, Takada Ayana, Noro Kayo, Hayano Kaoru, Masuda Yuka, Matsubara Natsumi, Miyazawa Sae
- Now Graduated (17): Uemura Ayako, Imai Yu, Takada Ayana, Hayano Kaoru, Ono Erena, Oku Manami, Ohori Megumi, Noro Kayo, Sato Natsuki, Masuda Yuka, Kasai Tomomi, Matsubara Natsumi, Akimoto Sayaka, Oshima Yuko, Umeda Ayaka, Miyazawa Sae, Kobayashi Kana
3rd Generation (Original Team B)
- Announced December 9, 2006.
- 13 members formed Team B on December, 2006.
Members (13): Inoue Naru, Ota Aika, Kashiwagi Yuki, Katayama Haruka, Kikuchi Ayaka, Saotome Miki, Tanabe Miku, Nakagawa Haruka, Nakaya Sayaka, Noguchi Reina, Matsuoka Yuki, Yonezawa Rumi, Watanabe Mayu
- Now in Team B (1): Kashiwagi Yuki
- Now Graduated (10): Inoue Naru, Noguchi Reina, Matsuoka Yuki, Yonezawa Rumi, Nakaya Sayaka, Katayama Haruka, Nakagawa Haruka, Ota Aika, Tanabe Miku, Watanabe Mayu
- Former Kenkyuusei (1): Saotome Miki
- Candidates (5): Iso Reina, Otsuka Aki, Sakata Ryo, Fujishima Mariachika, Hori Mina
- Kikuchi Ayaka, originally a 3rd generation member, dismissed from the group but then returned in the 7th generation
AKB48 SEEDs / Kenkyuusei (4th Gen - 16th Gen)
- Announced May 26, 2007.
Members (18): Iinuma Yurina, Uriya Akane, Oya Shizuka, Kaneko Satomi, Kuramochi Asuka, Kozuka Rina, Saeki Mika, Sato Amina, Suzuki Nae, Deguchi Aki, Nakata Chisato, Nakanishi Yuka, Naruse Risa, Fujie Reina, Fujimoto Sara, Muranaka Satomi, Yoshioka Saki, Watanabe Marie
- Now in Team B (1): Oya Shizuka
- Now Graduated (6): Naruse Risa, Saeki Mika, Sato Amina, Kuramochi Asuka, Nakata Chisato, Fujie Reina
- Former Kenkyuusei (7): Iinuma Yurina, Kaneko Satomi, Kozuka Rina, Yoshioka Saki, Watanabe Marie, Suzuki Nae, Uriya Akane
- Nakanishi Yuka transferred to SKE48 joining its 1st generation
- Muranaka Satomi left the group but then returned for the 8th generation
- Fujimoto Sara left the group but then returned for the 9th generation
- Deguchi Aki left the group then joined SKE48's 1st generation
- Saeki Mika left the group but then returned as a Baito AKB member
- Announced October 6, 2007
Members (13): Arima Yuka, Ishida Haruka, Uchida Mayumi, Kitahara Rie, Kohara Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Chikano Rina, Tomita Mayu, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Nito Moeno, Hatayama Arisa, Miyazaki Miho, Yamada Mizuki
- Now in Team A (1): Miyazaki Miho
- Now Graduated (8): Kohara Haruka, Nito Moeno, Nakatsuka Tomomi, Uchida Mayumi, Ishida Haruka, Chikano Rina, Kitahara Rie, Sashihara Rino
- Former Kenkyuusei (4): Yamada Mizuki, Arima Yuka, Tomita Mayu, Hatayama Arisa
- Announced April 2008.
- Announced December 2008.
- Now Graduated (7): Komori Mika, Kikuchi Ayaka, Matsui Sakiko, Iwasa Misaki, Maeda Ami, Suzuki Mariya, Sato Sumire
- Former Kenkyuusei (4): Ishiguro Remi, Katono Mizuho, Hayashi Ayano, Suzuki Shihori
- Suzuki Shihori left the group but then returned on the 11th generation
- Announced April 2009.
- No one got promoted to any team.
Members (15): Asai Madoka, Ishii Ayaka, Ishibe Aya, Imai Yurie, Ueki Asaka, Kaku Grace, Komatsu Mizuki, Komizu Nanami, Sakamoto Rio, Sano Yuriko, Sugiyama Miku, Tomite Ami, Nishikawa Nanami, Miki Nikoru, Muranaka Satomi
- Former Kenkyuusei (15): Komatsu Mizuki, Nishikawa Nanami, Asai Madoka, Ishii Ayaka, Ishibe Aya, Kaku Grace, Komizu Nanami, Sakamoto Rio, Sugiyama Miku, Tomite Ami, Miki Nikoru, Imai Yurie, Muranaka Satomi, Ueki Asaka, Sano Yuriko
- Announced September 20, 2009.
- The ninth generation formed parts of the first incarnation of Team 4.
Members (14): Ishiguro Atsuki, Ito Ayaka, Oba Mina, Kinumoto Momoko, Shimazaki Haruka, Shimada Haruka, Takamatsu Eri, Takeuchi Miyu, Nakamura Mariko, Nagao Mariya, Fujimoto Sara, Mori Anna, Yamauchi Suzuran, Yokoyama Yui
- Now in Team A (1): Yokoyama Yui
- Now in SKE48 (2): Oba Mina, Yamauchi Suzuran
- Now Graduated (6): Mori Anna, Nagao Mariya, Shimazaki Haruka, Nakamura Mariko, Shimada Haruka, Takeuchi Miyu
- Former Kenkyuusei (5): Ito Ayaka, Ishiguro Atsuki, Kinumoto Momoko, Takamatsu Eri, Fujimoto Sara
- Announced March 31, 2010.
- Now in Team A (2): Iriyama Anna, Kato Rena
- Now in CGM48 (1): Izuta Rina
- Now Graduated (5): Nakamata Shiori, Kobayashi Marina, Ichikawa Miori, Fujita Nana, Abe Maria
- Former Kenkyuusei (2): Iwasaki Hitomi, Kanazawa Yuuki
- Announced July 24, 2010
- Now Graduated (5): Morikawa Ayaka, Suzuki Shihori, Kawaei Rina, Natori Wakana, Kojima Natsuki
- Former Kenkyuusei (5): Toyoda Saki, Okazaki Chinami, Kawakami Marina, Ushikubo Sara, Yamaguchi Nau
- Announced April 2011
- Now in Team K (1): Muto Tomu
- Now in Team B (1): Sasaki Yukari
- Now in Team 4 (1): Omori Miyuu
- Now Graduated (4): Iwata Karen, Hirata Rina, Tano Yuka, Takahashi Juri
- Former Kenkyuusei (3): Suzuki Rika, Saeed Yokota Erena, Eguchi Aimi
- Announced September 24, 2011.
- 9 members formed the new Team 4 on August 24, 2013.
Members (16): Aigasa Moe, Amemiya Maika, Iwatate Saho, Umeta Ayano, Okada Ayaka, Oshima Ryoka, Kita Shiori, Kitazawa Saki, Shinozaki Ayana, Takashima Yurina, Hasegawa Haruna, Mitsumune Kaoru, Murayama Yuiri, Mogi Shinobu, Moriyama Sakura, Watanabe Nene
- Now in Team A (1): Shinozaki Ayana
- Now in Team K (1): Mogi Shinobu
- Now in Team B (2): Iwatate Saho, Kitazawa Saki
- Now in Team 4 (1): Murayama Yuiri
- Now Graduated (6): Mitsumune Kaoru, Takashima Yurina, Aigasa Moe, Umeta Ayano, Oshima Ryoka, Okada Ayaka
- Former Kenkyuusei (5): Amemiya Maika, Kita Shiori, Hasegawa Haruna, Moriyama Sakura, Watanabe Nene
- Announced July 2012.
- Now in Team 4 (1): Okada Nana
- Now Graduated (5): Maeda Mitsuki, Hashimoto Hikari, Uchiyama Natsuki, Nishino Miki, Kojima Mako
- Announced May, 2013
Members (12): Ichikawa Manami, Owada Nana, Komiyama Haruka, Sato Kiara, Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, Fukuoka Seina, Mukaichi Mion, Yumoto Ami | Okawa Rio, Tatsuya Makiho (joined the group on 2013/10/28) | Iino Miyabi, Taniguchi Megu (joined the group on 2014/04/14)
- Now in Team A (1): Mukaichi Mion
- Now in Team K (3): Ichikawa Manami, Komiyama Haruka, Yumoto Ami
- Now in Team B (2): Taniguchi Megu, Fukuoka Seina
- Now in Team 4 (2): Tatsuya Makiho, Sato Kiara
- Now Graduated (4): Tsuchiyasu Mizuki, Owada Nana, Iino Miyabi, Okawa Rio
- Announced December 8, 2016
Members (19): Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Umemoto Izumi, Kurosu Haruka, Sato Minami, Shoji Nagisa, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Taya Misaki, Nagatomo Ayami, Noguchi Nanami, Harima Nanami, Homma Mai, Maeda Ayaka, Michieda Saki, Muto Orin, Yasuda Kana, Yamauchi Mizuki, Yamane Suzuha
- Now in Team A (6): Sato Minami, Suzuki Kurumi, Taguchi Manaka, Maeda Ayaka, Michieda Saki, Yamane Suzuha
- Now in Team K (3): Nagatomo Ayami, Muto Orin, Yasuda Kana
- Now in Team 4 (4): Asai Nanami, Inagaki Kaori, Kurosu Haruka, Yamauchi Mizuki
- Still part of Team Kenkyuusei (1): Homma Mai
- Now Graduated (1): Taya Misaki
- Former Kenkyuusei (4): Noguchi Nanami, Shoji Nagisa, Umemoto Izumi, Harima Nanami
- Announced February 24, 2014
- Announced March 24, 2012
- Watanabe Miyuki returned as a Kennin member for the 6th Generation
- Announced August 24, 2012
- Kotani Riho returned as a Kennin member for the 5th Generation
- Announced April 28, 2013
- Announced June 18, 2013
Members (1): Nozawa Rena
- Announced February 24, 2014
- Concurrency Ended (6): Ikoma Rina, Kotani Riho, Yamamoto Sayaka, Shibuya Nagisa, Tomonaga Mio, Miyawaki Sakura
- Announced March 26, 2015
- Now in Team 4 (1): Sakaguchi Nagisa
- Concurrency Ended (3): Kitagawa Ryoha, Shiroma Miru, Yabuki Nako
- Now Graduated (3): Watanabe Miyuki, Nakano Ikumi, Yamada Nanami
- Announced December 8, 2017
Members (42): Utada Hatsuka, Ota Nao, Onishi Momoka, Okabe Rin, Okuhara Hinako, Okumoto Hinano, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Kawahara Misaki, Kuranoo Narumi, Gyoten Yurina, Sato Akari, Sato Shiori, Sato Nanami, Shitao Miu, Shimizu Maria, Shimoaoki Karin, Takaoka Kaoru, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Tanikawa Hijiri, Cho Kurena, Terada Misaki, Nagano Serika, Noda Hinano, Hashimoto Haruna, Hattori Yuna, Hama Sayuna, Hayasaka Tsumugi, Harumoto Yuki, Hitomi Kotone, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirano Hikaru, Honda Hitomi, Miyazato Rira, Yaguchi Moka, Yamada Kyoka, Yamamoto Ruka, Yokomichi Yuri, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshida Karen
- Now in Team A (5): Okabe Rin, Okumoto Hinano, Oguri Yui, Shitao Miu, Yoshida Karen
- Now in Team K (8): Oda Erina, Kuranoo Narumi, Hashimoto Haruna, Harumoto Yuki, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Yamada Kyoka, Yokoyama Yui
- Now in Team B (7): Okuhara Hinako, Kawahara Misaki, Sato Akari, Shimizu Maria, Hattori Yuna, Yamamoto Ruka, Yoshikawa Nanase
- Now in Team 4 (10): Utada Hatsuka, Onishi Momoka, Gyoten Yurina, Takaoka Kaoru, Takahashi Ayane, Takahashi Sayaka, Nagano Serika, Hama Sayuna, Hirano Hikaru, Miyazato Rira
- Now in IZONE (1):Honda Hitomi
- Now graduated (11): Hayasaka Tsumugi, Shimoaoki Karin, Yaguchi Moka, Cho Kurena, Noda Hinano, Yokomichi Yuri, Hitomi Kotone, Tanikawa Hijiri, Sato Shiori, Sato Nanami, Terada Misaki, Ota Nao
- Announced November 10, 2013
- Now in Team K (1): Shimoguchi Hinana
- Now in Team B (1): Takita Kayoko
- Now in Team 4 (1): Kawamoto Saya
- Now Graduated (3): Nishiyama Rena, Yokoshima Aeri, Goto Moe
- Announced May 10, 2015
- Now in Team A (2): Chiba Erii, Nishikawa Rei
- Now in Team B (2): Kubo Satone, Yamabe Ayu
- Now Graduated (1): Hiwatashi Yui
- Former Kenkyuusei (2): Takahashi Kira, Nomura Nao
- Announced January 21, 2018
Members (19): Ishiwata Sena, Otake Hitomi, Omori Maho, Okada Rina, Katsumata Saori, Kamiyama Riho, Kitagawa Yuri, Kuramoto Miyuu, Kobayashi Ran, Saito Haruna, Sato Shiori, Suenaga Yuzuki, Tada Kyoka, Nagano Megumi, Harasawa Otohi, Furukawa Nazuna, Honda Sora, Yahagi Moeka, Yoshihashi Yuzuka
- Now in Team K (2): Okada Rina, Kobayashi Ran
- Now in Team B (3): Omori Maho, Otake Hitomi, Saito Haruna
- Now in Team 4 (1): Tada Kyoka
- Now in Team Kenkyuusei (7): Ishiwata Sena, Kuramoto Miyuu, Suenaga Yuzuki, Nagano Megumi, Furukawa Nazuna, Honda Sora, Yoshihashi Yuzuka
- Now Graduated (1): Yahagi Moeka
- Former Kenkyuusei (3): Kamiyama Riho, Katsumata Saori, Sato Shiori
- Withdrew (2): Harasawa Otohi
Team 8 Toyota Members
- Announced April 2014.
- Usually, this team contain 47 members from every prefectures. There'll be (a) new member(s) every there are graduating member(s) on it.
Members (74): Abe Mei, Iwasaki Moeka, Ota Nao, Onishi Momoka, Okabe Rin, Okubora Chinatsu, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Kita Reina, Gyoten Yurina, Kuranoo Narumi, Kondo Moeri, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Akari, Sato Shiori, Sato Nanami, Shitao Miu, Shimizu Maria, Shimoaoki Karin, Takaoka Kaoru, Takahashi Ayane, Tani Yuri, Tanikawa Hijiri, Cho Kurena, Nakano Ikumi, Nagano Serika, Hashimoto Haruna, Hama Sayuna, Hamamatsu Riona, Hayasaka Tsumugi, Hitomi Kotone, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Hirose Natsuki, Fukuchi Rena, Fujimura Natsuki, Honda Hitomi, Miyazato Rira, Mogi Kasumi, Moriwaki Yui, Yaguchi Moka, Yamada Nanami, Yamamoto Ai, Yamamoto Ruka, Yokomichi Yuri, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshino Miyu | Hattori Yuna (joined the group on 2014/7/26) | Yoshida Karen (joined the group on 2015/4/3) | Terada Misaki, Noda Hinano, Utada Hatsuka (joined the group on 2016/6/25) | Takahashi Sayaka, Hirano Hikaru (joined the group on 2016/12/9) | Yamada Kyoka (joined the group on 2017/3/20) | Kawahara Misaki (joined the group on 2017/8/8) | Okumoto Hinano (joined the group on 2017/9/2) | Harumoto Yuki (joined the group on 2017/9/10) | Okuhara Hinako (joined the group on 2017/11/19) | Rissen Airi, Ito Kirara (joined the group on 2018/04/29) | Mitomo Mashiro (joined the group on 2018/08/08) | Fujizono Rei (joined the group on 2018/10/20) | Fukutome Mitsuho, Tokunaga Remi, Kamachi Yukina (joined the group on 2019/10/06) | Nunoya Riru, Inoue Miyuu, Hasegawa Momoka (joined the group on 2019/10/13) | Shiobara Karin, Suzuki Yuka, Matsumura Miku, Uemi Sorano (joined the group on 2019/10/14) | Onoue Mizuki (joined the group on 2019/11/09) | Sakagawa Hiyuka (joined the group on 2019/12/28)
- Now in Team 8 (44): Onishi Momoka, Okabe Rin, Oguri Yui, Oda Erina, Gyoten Yurina, Kuranoo Narumi, Sakaguchi Nagisa, Sato Akari, Shitao Miu, Shimizu Maria, Takaoka Kaoru, Takahashi Ayane, Nagano Serika, Hashimoto Haruna, Hama Sayuna, Hidaritomo Ayaka, Miyazato Rira, Hattori Yuna, Yokoyama Yui, Yoshikawa Nanase, Yoshida Karen, Utada Hatsuka, Takahashi Sayaka, Hirano Hikaru, Yamada Kyoka, Kawahara Misaki, Okumoto Hinano, Harumoto Yuki, Okuhara Hinako, Rissen Airi, Mitomo Mashiro, Fujizono Rei, Fukutome Mitsuho, Tokunaga Remi, Kamachi Yukina, Nunoya Riru, Inoue Miyuu, Hasegawa Momoka, Shiobara Karin, Suzuki Yuka, Matsumura Miku, Uemi Sorano, Onoue Mizuki, Sakagawa Hiyuka
- Now in IZONE (1): Honda Hitomi
- Now Graduated (29): Okubora Chinatsu, Moriwaki Yui, Iwasaki Moeka, Fujimura Natsuki, Yamamoto Ai, Kita Reina, Kondo Moeri, Yoshino Miyu, Fukuchi Rena, Tani Yuri, Hamamatsu Riona, Abe Mei, Mogi Kasumi, Hirose Natsuki, Hayasaka Tsumugi, Shimoaoki Karin, Yaguchi Moka, Cho Kurena, Noda Hinano, Yokomichi Yuri, Hitomi Kotone, Nakano Ikumi, Tanikawa Hijiri, Sato Shiori, Yamada Nanami, Ito Kirara, Sato Nanami, Terada Misaki, Ota Nao, Yamamoto Ruka
- Announced October 2015
- Now in Team 4 (1): Ma ChiaLing
- Now in AKB48 Team TP (6): Chang Yu-lin, Kuo Shin-yu, Lin Chieh, Lin Yu-hsin, Chiu Pin-han, Chen Shih-ya
- Now graduated (1): Chen Shih-yuan
- Former members (8): Zhou JiaAn, Xiong ZiNing, Tsao Shuo-ling, Tang ZhiQing, Yang FuXuan, Xu ChunLing, Yang YiTong, Wang Xin
- Announced March 2018
- Duration: April - September 2014
- Now Graduated(1): Tsukamoto Mariko
- Announced September 24, 2014
- Now Graduated (51): Abe Kanamu, Ikuta Yuuka, Ida Yuki, Koike Yuuka, Koizumi Rina, Miyazaki Miki, Akasaka Misaki, Araki Minami, Araki Rinka, Iikura Saori, Isshiki Rena, Umezawa Mayuka, Ebisawa Megumi, Ohno Ayano, Ogino Yuka, Kataigi Madoka, Katsumata Saori, Kamitani Saya, Kawaguchi Mami, Kawamura Maho, Kikuchi Tomomi, Kinoshita Suzuka, Kinoshita Mayu, Kusakabe Aina, Kurosawa Ayaka, Saito Rina, Saeki Mika, Sawaki Saya, Shibata Yui, Suzuki Yumin, Seiji Reina, Takagi Mashiro, Takahashi Kira, Takeuchi Misaki, Chida Yumeno, Chiyoda Yui, Nakagawa Rina, Nakamura Yuuka, Nagasaka Arisa, Narimatsu Misa, Nishigata Marina, Fukui Arisa, Fujie Momoko, Matsuura Kaho, Matsuoka Hana, Matsumoto Nodoka, Mega Yako, Yashiro Kana, Yamauchi Aki, Ogata Honami
- Some members participated in AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2015:
- Takahashi Kira was picked by Team B
- Isshiki Rena was picked by SKE48's Team S
- Shibata Yui was picked by NMB48's Team M
- Matsuoka Hana was picked by HKT48's Team H
- Ogino Yuka and Nishigata Marina were picked by NGT48
- Kusakabe Aina and Seiji Reina were not picked by any team, but they passed NGT48 1st Generation auditions and became NGT48 members
- Akasaka Misaki, Kawaguchi Mami and Mega Yako were not picked by any team
- Announced February 9, 2016
- Temporary exchange program.
- Announced September 9, 2018