- 2018.04.28 - Joined MNL48 (1st Generation)
- 2018.05.02 - Formed Team L
- 2021.09.28 - Graduated from MNL48 Team L (Announcement: September 23, 2021 | Final performance: September 26, 2021)
MNL48 Senbatsu Election
- 1st Senbatsu Election - #45 (Next Girls)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #17 (Undergirls Center)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #15 (Senbatsu)
- Skirt, Hirari (Aitakatta)
- Igai ni Mango (365nichi no Kamihikouki)
- So long! (Kimi wa Melody)
- 10nen Zakura (RIVER)
- MNLife (2018)
- MNLaugh (2018)
- Favorite movies: Daytime Shooting Star
- Favorite book series: Percy Jackson Series
- Favorite TV show: Suite Life on Deck
- Favorite anime: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, My Little Monster, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club
- Favorite sports: Ice skating and volleyball
- Hobbies: Watching anime, dancing, singing, taking pictures, and playing with her nieces
- Favorite milktea flavors: Winter melon, pearl, taro.
- Internet buddies with JKT48 members Cindy Yuvia and Nadila Cindi Wantari and AKB48 Team TP member Sin Tik-kei.
- Forms the unofficial unit JKTR with Cristine Jan Elaurza, Kaede Ishiyama, and Ruther Marie Lingat.
- Loves drinking milk tea.
- Due to this, fans and other members started calling her "MilkThea".
- Is an introvert.
- Is part of MNL48's Naruto binge watch group, KAGElings alongside Cristine Jan Elaurza, Valerie Joyce Daita, Shaina Duran, and Shaira Duran.
- Wanted to center the following songs: LOVE TRIP, High Tension, Jabaja, GIVE ME FIVE!, and Gingham Check, and was the one who recommended Gingham Check as the B-side for Kimi wa Melody.
- Her kami oshi in the entire 48groups are Yamamoto Sayaka and Cherprang Areekul
- Loves all kinds of foods, as long as it's edible
- When asked to choose between cats and dogs, chose cats
- Listens to chill music when she's down