- Seperti boneka pemalu yang menunggu disapa oleh mu. panggil aku ya! Halo, aku Christi!
- (I'm like a shy doll, waiting for your greeting. Please call me! Hello, I'm Christi!)
- 2015.05.16 - Joined JKT48 as a Trainee
- 2016.09.11 - Promoted to Team T (JKT48 1st Grand Team Shuffle)
- 2017.10.21 - Graduated from JKT48 Team T due to poor health (Announcement: October 10, 2017.)
JKT48 Senbatsu Election
- Sakura, Minna de Tabeta (Saikou ka yo)
- Hatsukoi Butterfly (So long!)
- Aishiteraburu! (Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru)
- JKT Festival (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Melon Juice (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Mirai no Tobira (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Soramimi Rock (B•E•L•I•E•V•E)
- T1 (Te wo Tsunaginagara)
- Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! (Encore)
- Kataomoi no Karaage (Encore)
- Choco no Yukue (Under)
"JKT48 Ada banyak rasa, Pilih suka rasa apa?" JKT48 LIVE in CONCERT
- "Mirai no Tobira"
- Wants to become a model in the future
- Was mentored by Haruka Nakagawa (Team T) along with Made Devi Ranita Ningtara, Sri Lintang and Jinan Safa Safira
- Her oshimen in JKT48 is Jessica Veranda
- Attended the same school as Martha Graciela (unknown grade).
- She was shy in reality, but chatty on Twitter.
- Failed JKT48's 3rd Generation Audition
- She performed Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! along with Made Devi Ranita Ningtara, Sri Lintang and Jinan Safa Safira as bonus song of Team T 1st Stage
- Has a pet dog named Kenichi
- Often shares videos on Twitter with the hashtag #Kitime
- Was one of "JCC" with Jinan Safa Safira and Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri
- Sometimes they share music videos on Twitter.
- Known for her grumpy personality among member of Team T and for being funny
- Known for her thick Betawi accent
- She performed Junjou Shugi with JCC and centered Hatsukoi Butterfly in her last show.