|Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?|
|Released:||August 21, 2020|
Keyakizaka46's Final Single
|Keyakizaka46 Singles Chronology|
Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?(誰がその鐘を鳴らすのか?) is the final single by Keyakizaka46. The song is the theme for the film Bokutachi no Uso to Shinjitsu: Documentary of Keyakizaka46. The song is also included in Keyakizaka46's best album Eien Yori Nagai Isshun 〜Ano Koro, Tashika ni Sonzaishita Watashitachi〜.
- Tsujimura Yuki, Ito Ken
- Kanji Title
- Romaji Title
- Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka?
- English Title
- Who is Going to Sound the Bell?
- Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka? (Digital Single)
- Release Date
★ Senbatsu (選抜) (28 Members)
- 1st Generation : Ishimori Nijika, Uemura Rina, Ozeki Rika, Koike Minami, Kobayashi Yui, Saito Fuyuka, Sato Shiori, Sugai Yuuka, Habu Mizuho, Harada Aoi, Moriya Akane, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa
- 2nd Generation : Inoue Rina, Endo Hikari, Ozono Rei, Onuma Akiho, Kousaka Marino, Seki Yumiko, Takemoto Yui, Tamura Hono, Fujiyoshi Karin, Masumoto Kira, Matsuda Rina, Matsudaira Riko, Morita Hikaru, Moriya Rena, Yamasaki Ten
Dare ga Sono Kane wo Narasu no ka? is the first digital single, and final single released Keyakizaka46.
- The song was used in the AEON CARDxKeyakizaka46 CMs "My Road".
- With the re-branding of the group with a new name, this will be Keyakizaka46's last single.
- First digital-only single released by Keyakizaka46.
- First and only single to include 2nd Generation members.
- First and only single to not include Nagahama Neru, Suzumoto Miyu, Oda Nana, Hirate Yurina, and Nagasawa Nanako.
- First single since Silent Majority to not include Hiragana Keyakizaka46 (dissolved).
- This single marks Harada Aoi's first since returning from her 2-year hiatus.
- First and only senbatsu to include all members of Keyakizaka46.
- First and only senbatsu to have no center (as confirmed by captain Sugai Yuuka).
- First and only senbatsu to not have Hirate Yurina as the center.
- This single would have marked Hirate Yurina's ninth consecutive center and longest center holder in Sakamichi Series Groups, before her withdrawal prior to the original single's release.