Dusita Kitisarakulchai, 77 no Suteki na Machi e (2019)
|Birthdate||November 11, 1999|
(1 Year 10 Months)
|Team||Former Team NV|
|Graduated||February 16, 2020|
- 2018.04.29 - Joined BNK48 as a Trainee
- 2019.11.16 - Promoted to Team NV on November 16, 2019 (Team NV formation)
- 2020.02.16 - Graduated from BNK48 Team NV (Announcement: January 17, 2020)
BNK48 Senbatsu Election
- BNK48 6th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo - #14 (Senbatsu)
- BNK48 9th Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo - Didn't Participate
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Hoshi no Ondo (Swap)
- Skirt, Hirari (Swap)
- Classmate (Swap)
- Kiss wa Dame yo (Swap)
- Beginner (Thai Country ver.)
- One Take (2020)
- Hobbies: Playing computer games, watching football
- Likes: Liverpool FC, orange cakes, Bua Loy (traditional Thai dessert), Hello Kitty
- Representative symbol: The football, the Red Swan (after her favourite football club, Liverpool FC)
- Known for her hardworking, never-gives-up image.
- Born with a chronic autoimmune disease that causes deadly allergic reactions to her own sweat & other triggers.
- Struggled to stay alive as a child, has trained to cope with her condition through various therapies.
- Vows to be known as an 'idol of hard work'.
- Has asked fans to post on her Facebook page before a handshake event so she can memorise their names & faces.
- Is an avid fan of Chinese wuxia novels by 'Jin Yong'.
- Famous for making football predictions.
- Is so well-known for making wrong football predictions that fans call her 'Maiden of the Opposite Side'. People will often take bets against the team she predicts to win as her predictions are consistently wrong.
- Is an avid fan of Liverpool FC.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.