Eguchi Aimi, 2011
|Birthdate||February 11, 1995|
|Occupation||Singer, Idol, Actress, CG|
|Agency||formerly of AKS|
|Generation||12th (12.5th) Generation AKB48|
|Graduated||May 8, 2013|
Eguchi Aimi was the first and thus far only CGI AKB48 Kenkyuusei. Her face was designed from the features of six AKB48 members. She "graduated" in May 2013, when her profile was removed from the official AKB48 website.
- Name: Eguchi Aimi (江口愛実)
- Nickname: Aimi (あいみ)
- Birthdate: February 11, 1995
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Team: Research Student
- Generation: 12.5th Gen
- Agency: AKS
Singles Participated In
- Entirely made in CGI. She has Maeda Atsuko's eyes, Itano Tomomi's nose, Shinoda Mariko's mouth, Oshima Yuko's hair and body, Takahashi Minami's outline, Watanabe Mayu's eyebrows and Sasaki Yukari's voice.
- She was announced as a new AKB48 member, that impressed Aki-P in a NMB48 audition. She was featured in Weekly Playboy and appeared in a commercial for Ezaki Glico. On June 19, 2011, it was finally admitted that Eguchi Aimi was a fake, but her profile is still on AKB48 official site.
- A month (July 30, 2011) after the revelation of her origin, her portrait has been stolen from the theater, and Togasaki-san (their theater manager) asked through a post in Ameblo for the culprit to return it willingly.
- Sasaki Yukari performed as Eguchi in live performances.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.