- Anata no HAATO ni hirihiri maiorichau zo. Hirahirahira de, Hirarii.
- (I'm going to descend on your fluttering heart. Fluttering, Hirarii.)
- 2011.04.03 - Joined AKB48 as a Kenkyuusei
- 2013.04.28 - Promoted to Team K (AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai)
- 2014.02.24 - Transferred to Team B (AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri)
- 2015.03.26 - Transferred to Team A (AKB48 Spring Team Shuffle 2015)
- 2016.08.24 - Graduated from AKB48's Team A (Announcement: July 16, 2016 | Last Handshake Event: August 14, 2016)
AKB48 Senbatsu Election
- 4th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 6th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 2nd Janken Taikai - Didn't qualify
- 3rd Janken Taikai - Didn't qualify
- 4th Janken Taikai - #3 (Lost to Matsui Jurina)
- 5th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Uchida Mayumi)
- 6th Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Ishida Haruka)
- Tsubomitachi (Kaze wa Fuiteiru)
- Jung ya Freud no Baai (GIVE ME FIVE!)
- Mitsu no Namida (Manatsu no Sounds Good!)
- Ano Hi no Fuurin (Gingham Check)
- Otona he no Michi (UZA)
- Watashitachi no Reason (Eien Pressure)
- Tsuyoi Hana (So long!)
- LOVE Shugyou (Sayonara Crawl)
- Sasameyuki Regret (Heart Ereki)
- B Garden (Labrador Retriever)
- Loneliness Club (Kibouteki Refrain)
- Yasashii place (Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby)
- M.T. ni Sasagu (Kimi wa Melody)
- Set me free (Tsubasa wa Iranai)
- High school days (Koko ni Ita koto)
- Koko ni Ita Koto (Koko ni Ita Koto)
- Miniskirt no Yosei (1830m)
- Sakuranbo to Kodoku (1830m)
- Aozora yo Sabishikunai ka? (1830m)
- Kyouhansha (Tsugi no Ashiato)
- Bokutachi no Ideology (Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe!)
- To go de (Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de tobe!)
- Clap (0 to 1 no Aida)
- RS6 (Boku no Taiyou)
- Itoshisa no defense
- RS7 (Pajama Drive)
- Junjou Shugi
- K4 (Saishuu Bell ga Naru)
- Hatsukoi Dorobou (Revival)
- SS1 (Eve wa Adam no Abarabone)
- Ame no Pianist
- Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!
AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2011
- Ame no Doubutsuen
Washington D.C. Concert
- Ame no Doubutsuen
- Kimi wa Pegasus
AKB48 x JKT48 Concert "Bergandengan Tangan Bersama Kakak"
AKB48 Manatsu no Tandoku Concert in SSA 〜Kawaei-san no Koto ga Suki Deshita〜
- Shukan AKB
- AKB48 no Anta, Dare?
- Nogizaka46 Eigo
- Favorite AKB48 song: LOVE Shugyou
- Former member of Art Club
- Was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona, USA to an American father and Japanese mother. Her mother's family is from Kurume, Fukuoka.
- The official site listed her birthplace as Fukuoka Prefecture.
- Has a younger brother named Kyle
- Her great-grandfather died during the atomic bombing on Hiroshima in 1945.
- Her natural hair color is light brown.
- Best friends with Tano Yuka
- Took ballet lessons for 9 years
- Owns a pet snake and had a cat when she was younger
- She is bilingual in English and Japanese, and posted daily videos on her Google+ saying English phrases.
- At the time of the AKB48 12th Generation audition, she had not yet mastered Japanese and primarily spoke English.
- She served as a translator and interpreter on-stage for AKB48's Washington D.C. Concert in 2012
- She traveled to London to conduct a solo English interview with One Direction for Music Japan in December 2013.
- She was a regular in Nogizaka46's English learning show, Nogizaka46 Eigo
- She was the second member of a 48Group to have been born in the United States (Miki Nikoru was the first), but the first to be promoted to a team.
- Beat Suda Akari at limbo, and became the new champion at 19cm
- She didn't participate in any song in the Mae Shika Mukanee single because she was in London at that time.
- Has a phobia of needles (trypanophobia), which led to problems whenever she and every other member had to get routine flu shots (which were filmed between 2011 and 2015).
- In 2013, Sashihara Rino attempted to distract her by singing the tune of the Star-Spangled Banner (the National Anthem of the United States).
- She is now a gravure idol and has her own YouTube channel.
- Most of her videos are in Japanese, but a few are entirely in English.
- Had surgery in June 2020 to treat her axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive underarm sweating)
- Although many biographical websites (including Google) list her as having Japanese citizenship, there is no confirmation from Rina or any official source as to whether or not she still has U.S. citizenship.
- Japanese law does not officially recognize dual nationality, and any person born with dual citizenship is generally required to choose which one to keep before they turn 22. However, there are some loopholes that may allow people to maintain dual citizenship.
- Since Rina was born in the United States (which makes her an American citizen by birthright and allows dual citizenship), acquiring Japanese citizenship would not affect her U.S. citizenship unless she officially relinquished it in favor of Japanese citizenship by her 22nd birthday (July 16, 2020).
Hirata Family Tree