|Birthdate||March 5, 1997|
|Generation||HKT48 1st Generation|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Team History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Singles Participation
- 5 Albums Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 HKT48 1st Anniversary
- 6.2.2 AKB48 Group Rinji Soukai "Shirokuro tsukeyou janai ka!"
- 6.2.3 AKB48 Group Kenkyuusei Concert ~Oshimen Hayai Mono Gachi~
- 6.2.4 HKT48 2nd Anniversary
- 6.2.5 HKT48 Kyushu 7 Prefecture Tour ~Kawaii Ko ni wa Tabi wo Saseyo~
- 6.2.6 HKT48 3rd Anniversary Special perfomance series
- 6.2.7 HKT48 National Tour ~Zenkoku Toitsu Owatoranken~
- 6.2.8 HKT48 4th Anniversary
- 6.2.9 HKT48 Spring Live Tour ~Sashiko du Soleil 2016~
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- Fukuoka wo moriageru no wa, Imadaa. Minna no aidoru. Imada Mina desu.
- (Liven up Fukuoka, now (Imada). Everyone's idol. I'm Imada Mina.)
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 6th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 8th Senbatsu Election - #90
- 9th Senbatsu Election - #95
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- Ima ga Ichiban (Suki! Suki! Skip!)
- Soko de Nani wo Kangaeru ka? (Melon Juice)
- Doro no Metronome (Melon Juice)
- Mukashi no Kareshi no Oniichan to Tsukiau to Iu Koto (Sakura, Minna de Tabeta)
- Natsu no Mae (Hikaeme I love you!)
- Rock da yo, Jinsei wa... (12byou)
- Hawaii e Ikou (12byou)
- Yumemiru Team KIV (Shekarashika!)
- Zuuzuushisa wo Kashite Choudai (74okubun no 1 no Kimi e)
- Yume Hitotsu (Saikou ka yo)
- Go Bananas! (Saikou ka yo)
- Kiss ga Tosugiru yo (Bagutte Iijan)
- HKT48 Family (Bagutte Iijan)
- Gunyatto Magatta (Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?)
- Koisuru Ribbon! (Kiss wa Matsushikanai no Deshouka?)
- Aitakute iya ni Naru (Hayaokuri Calendar)
- Dare Yori Te wo Furou (Ishi)
- Itsudatte Soba ni Iru (Ishi)
- Otona Ressha wa Doko wo Hashitteru no ka? (Ishi)
- How about you? (3-2)
- Seishun no Deguchi (3-2)
- KIV2 (Saishuu Bell ga naru)
- Return Match
- Oshibe to Meshibe to Yoru no Chouchou
- Gomen ne Jewel
- 15nin Shimai no Uta
- Oita Iichiko Grand Theater
- Nagasaki Brick Hall
- Te wo Tsunaginagara
- 3rd Anniversary special performance
- Japanese Locations
- Glory Days (backdancer)
- Yokohama Arena
- Tsunagirl (2013)
- Hobby: Fishing, the outdoors, music appreciation
- Special Skill: Table tennis
- Charm Point: Her eye smile
- Ambition: To be a model and actress
- Is a lefty.
- Talks about learning English and her progress in doing so.
- Is able to eat incredibly spicy food.
- Had an 10-year old, female Golden Retriever called "Jupi", who was even featured in dog magazines before it passed away in early 2016.
- Likes being out in nature, for example on a fishing trips with her dog.
- Has a recurring page column in Fishing news, a monthly fishing magazine.
- Her father is a professional field-tester for fishing equipment.
- Has a running-joke character called Golgo Imada, after the hitman anime Golgo 13. She got this during a HKT48 no Odekake episode in which she donned a pair of sunglasses and posed with an airsoft rifle like the one used in Golgo 13.
- Has the repution of being cool, but secretly longs for cute things.
- Wanted to perform on the rotating platform of the original HKT48 Theater since the day she joined, and managed to do so in the very last show ever of that theater.
- Loves wearing jeans.
- Considered to be the mother figure of HKT's 2nd gen KKS, being a 1st gen herself.
- Member of Art Club and Marathon Club
- One of the 4 members that won a solo page on the Young Jump Gravure Competition
- Members say she gets annoyed easily, so when she asked for "something useful" for her seitansai present, she got a punching bag.
- Prefers the nickname Mina
- Finished in 76th place on Produce 48
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.