|Birthdate||January 18, 1998|
|Birthplace||Chiang Rai, Thailand|
- 1 Team History
- 2 BNK48 Senbatsu Elections
- 3 BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- 4 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Albums Participation
- 7 Units
- 8 Media Appearances
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
- 2017.02.12 - Joined BNK48 as a Trainee
- 2017.12.24 - Promoted to Team BIII (Team BIII formation)
- 2019.11.16 - Transferred to Team NV (Team NV formation)
BNK48 Senbatsu Elections
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- Koi Suru Fortune Cookie
- Kimi wa Melody
- BNK Festival
- High Tension
- Heavy Rotation
- BNK48 (Koi Suru Fortune Cookie)
- Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Shonichi)
- Yume e no Route (Kimi wa Melody) (Center)
- Dode Di Dong (High Tension)
- Sukida Sukida Sukida (Di-A)
- RIVER (RIVER)
- Jabaja (Jabaja) (WCenter with Fond)
- Bye Bye Plastic (Jabaja)
- Can you..? (Warota People)
- Ma Ma Milk (Warota People)
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Classmate (Support)
- Hoshi no Ondo (Support)
- Anata to Christmas Eve (Support)
- Kiss wa Dame yo (Support)
- BNK48 : GIRLS DON’T CRY (2018)
- Where We Belong (ที่ตรงนั้น มีฉันหรือเปล่า) (2019)
- Thai Ban x BNK48 (2019)
- One Take (2020)
- Hobbies: Watching anime, playing games
- Favorite color: Pink
- Likes: Fried chicken, blankets, pink, Doraemon
- Representative symbol: The duck and 'Marengi', her duck stuffed toy whom she abuses
- Her ambition is to become BNK48's next General Manager.
- Her nickname is 'Boss'.
- Her fandom is known as the 'duck flock' or her 'minions'.
- Known for her moody, grumpy yet comedic image.
- Regarded as the comedienne of the group for her frank, dead-pan humour.
- A little bit of a tsundere who sometimes trolls fans & other members.
- Is said to be in charge of BNK48's SNS accounts (Facebook, Twitter).
- Majors in Film & has produced her own BNK48 concert (BNK48 D-DAY -Jiradapa Produced Concert-).
- Is part of the 'Harajuku' Unit consisting of herself, Mobile & Kaimook. This unit is known for their love of Japanese fashion & culture.
- Is part Indonesian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.