|Birthdate||January 15, 1999|
|Birthplace||Niigata City, Niigata, Japan|
(5 years 6 Months)
|Team||Former NGT48 1st Generation|
|Generation||1st Generation NGT48|
|Graduated||January 31, 2021|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Team History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Singles Participation
- 5 Albums Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2016
- 6.2.2 NGT48 1 Shuunen Kinen Concert in TCH ～Max Toki Mekasechatte Ii Desu ka?～
- 6.2.3 AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2017
- 6.2.4 Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～
- 6.2.5 AKB48 Group Kanshasai ~Rank in Concert~ (Senbatsu Sousenkyo Rank-in (17th-80th) members performance)
- 6.2.6 NGT48 Tandoku Concert ~Mirai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?~
- 6.2.7 AKB48 Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2018
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 東？西？北？南？ みんなの視線は（みーなーみー！）新潟県新潟市出身、NGT48のアクロバットガール『かとみな』こと加藤美南です。(2015-2018)
- Higashi? Nishi? Kita? Minami? Minna no shisen (Mi-na-mi-!) Niigata-ken Niigata-shi shusshin, NGT48 no akurobatto garu [Katomina] koto Kato Minami desu.
- (East? West? North? South? Everyone's gaze is going (Mi~na~mi~! Born in Niigata City in the Niigata Prefecture, I am NGT48's acrobatic girl Kato Minami, also known as 『Katomina』.)
- 東？西？北？南？ みんなの視線は（みーなーみー！）新潟県新潟市出身、NGT48のチームNIIIのキャプテン『かとみな』こと加藤美南です。 (2018ー)
- Higashi? Nishi? Kita? Minami? Minna no shishen (Mi-na-mi-!) Niigata-ken Niigata-shi shusshin, NGT48 no kyaputen [Katomina] koto Kato Minami desu.
- (East? West? North? South? Everyone's gaze is going (Mi~na~mi~!) Born in Niigata City in the Niigata Prefecture, I am NGT48's Team NIII captain Kato Minami, also known as 『Katomina』.)
- 2015.07.20 - Joined NGT48 as a Kenkyuusei
- 2016.01.10 - Promoted to Team NIII (Team NIII Formation)
- 2019.04.21 - Transferred to 1st Generation
- 2019.05.20 - Demoted to NGT48 Kenkyuusei
- 2020.12.25 - Promoted to 1st Generation
- 2021.01.31 - Graduated from NGT48 1st Generation (Announcement: December 25, 2020)
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 8th Senbatsu Election - #76 (Upcoming Girls)
- 9th Senbatsu Election - #71 (Upcoming Girls)
- 10th Senbatsu Election - #30 (Undergirls)
- Seishun Dokei
- Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?
- Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka?
- Sekai no Hito e
- Sherbet Pink
- Akigan Punk (Seishun Dokei)
- Kurayami Motomu (Seishun Dokei) (WCenter with Takakura Moeka)
- Boku no Namida wa Nagarenai (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?)
- Nani ka ga Iru (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?)
- Gikochinai Tsugaku Densha (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?) (WCenter with Nakamura Ayuka)
- Ato de (Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka?) (WCenter with Takakura Moeka)
- Kokoro ni Taiyou (Sekai no Hito e) (Center)
- Kokai Bakkari (Sherbet Pink)
- Max Toki 315go (Kimi wa Melody)
- Kimi wa Doko ni Iru? (Tsubasa wa Iranai) (Center)
- Hikari to Kage no Hibi (LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai)
- 2016nen no Invitation (LOVE TRIP / Shiawase wo Wakenasai)
- Midori to Mori no Undokouen (Shoot Sign)
- Tenmetsu Pheromone (Negaigoto no Mochigusare)
- Tsuki no Kamen (＃SukiNanda)
- Tomodachi de Imashou (Jabaja)
- Sandal ja Dekinai Koi (Sentimental Train)
- Yuri wo Sakaseru ka? (Sentimental Train)
- Ohayo Kara Hajimaru Sekai (NO WAY MAN)
- Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta? (Thumbnail)
- Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte... (Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru)
- NIII2 (Pajama Drive)
- Temodemo no Namida (Duet with Yamaguchi Maho) (1st Unit)
- Pajama Drive (Center) (2nd Unit)
- NIII3 (Hokori no Oka)
- Gesuna Yume (Duet with Yamada Noe)
- KKS2 (Party ga Hajimaru yo・Galveston Dori)
- Classmate (Support)
- KKS3 (Party ga Hajimaru yo・Echigo Yuki Tsubaki)
- Skirt, Hirari (Support)
- NIII3 Revival Hokori no Oka)
- Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte (Center)
- Hanashiaite wa Reizouko (Center)
- Las Vegas de Kekkon Shiyou (2nd Unit) (Center)
- G1 (Saka Agari)
- End Roll (Support)
- NGT1 (Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai)
- Kioku no Dilemma (Under)
AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2016
- Itoshisa no Accel
- Ashita wa Ashita no Kimi ga Umareru
- Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta?
- Takeuchi Senpai
- Tadaima Renaichuu
AKB48 Group Kanshasai ~Rank in Concert~ (Senbatsu Sousenkyo Rank-in (17th-80th) members performance)
- Gesuna Yume
- Gikochinai Tsugaku Densha
- Boku no Namida wa Nagarenai
- Sado e Wataru
- Akigan Punk
- Tsuki no Kamen
- Gesuna Yume
- Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte...
- Gikochinai Tsugaku Densha
- HKT48 vs. NGT48 Sashikita Gassen
- NGT48 no Niigatta Friend!
- When They Cry (ひぐらしのなく頃に, Higurashi no Nako Kori ni) (2016) - Ryuuguu Rena
- Hobbies: Baton twirling. She likes it so much, that for competitions she used to practice from nine in the morning to nine at night on weekends. She was part of the Athletics club at her school, however, she only made an appearance there every ~6 months because of her Baton Twirling practicising; she referred to herself as a "Ghost Member". She still won a 3km run as part of her Athletics Club, and she says it was probably due to the fact that she kept fit for her competitions anyway. She made it into the Top 8 of Japan's Baton Twirlers for a National Competition when she was in High School. For the AKB48 Drama "Tofu Pro Wrestling", her wrestling nickname was also "Baton Katomina" because of this.
- Special skill: Acrobatic performance ("I can do back & front flips!"). During NGT performances when Katomina centers Heavy Rotation, instead of doing Oshima Yuko's famous split, she does a backflip.
- Charm point: Aura
- Favorite food: White Italian and
- Favorite saying: "My biggest rival is myself."
- Favorite AKB48 song: Gesuna Yume
- Favorite AKB48 stage outfit: The costume for Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta?
- One-line message: "I can be happy every day because you are supporting me!"
- Is close to Nakai Rika (RikaMina), Yamada Noe (MinaNoe or Katoepii), Ogino Yuka and Takakura Moeka. For Katomina's seitansai in 2018, Moeka wrote her a letter in which she explained how heavily she has been relying on Katomina from day one, and that Katomina was the first person she took pictures with at the auditions for NGT48.
- Has a very active dog named Maron. Despite this, she has said in an episode of Niigata no Friend that she doesn't feel very comfortable around animals and gets scared of most of them.
- Her main goal is to achieve a center position for an NGT48 single.
- The member she looks up to is Oya Shizuka.
- She is the only member of NGT48 that entered the group through 1st Gen auditions to rank in the 8th Senbatsu Selection.
- She has a surprising lack of common knowledge.