|Made Devi Ranita Ningtara|
|Birthdate||November 18, 2000|
|Birthplace||Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia|
(3 Years 7 Months)
|Team||Former Team T|
|Graduated||December 22, 2018|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Team History
- 3 JKT48 Senbatsu Election
- 4 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 5 JKT48 Janken Tournaments
- 6 Singles Participation
- 7 Albums Participation
- 8 Units
- 9 Media Appearances
- 10 Trivia
- 11 Gallery
- Seperti peri dengan debu bintang! aku akan membuat dongeng kita menjadi nyata! halo panggil aku devi!
- (Like pixie with fairy dust! I will turn your fairy tail into reality! Hello, I'm Devi!)
- 05.16.2015 - Joined JKT48 as a Trainee
- 09.11.2016 - Promoted to Team T (JKT48 1st Grand Team Shuffle)
- 12.22.2018 - Graduated from JKT48 Team T (Announcement: August 11, 2018| Graduation Ceremony: December 22, 2018)
JKT48 Senbatsu Election
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 4th Senbatsu Election - #7 (Senbatsu)
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
JKT48 Janken Tournaments
- Saikou ka yo
- So long!
- Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru
- Kimi wa Melody
- Everyday, Kachuusha (Everyday, Kachuusha / UZA)
- UZA (Everyday, Kachuusha / UZA)
- Sakura, Minna de Tabeta (Saikou ka yo) (WCenter with Adhisty Zara)
- Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe! (So long!)
- Hatsukoi Butterfly (So long!)
- So long! (English Version) (So long!)
- Aishiteraburu! (Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru)
- Your Gorgeous Smile is All I See (Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru)
- Koko ni Ita Koto (Kimi wa Melody)
- Namida no SeeSaw Game (Everyday, Kachuusha / UZA)
- JKT Festival (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Melon Juice (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Mirai no Tobira (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Soramimi Rock (B•E•L•I•E•V•E) (Center)
- T1 (Te wo Tsunaginagara)
- Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! (Encore)
- Kataomoi no Karaage (Encore)
- Kono Mune no Barcode (Under)
- Glory Days (Under)
- T5 (Seishun Girls)
- Kinjirareta Futari (1st Unit) (Duet with Ayana Shahab)
- Blue rose (2nd Unit) (Center)
- Fushidara na Natsu (Center)
- Cinderella wa Damasarenai (Center)
- "Mirai no Tobira"
- Cinta Luar Biasa (Hits Records's YouTube Channel, 2017)
- Hobby: Drawing Anime Manga, Tennis.
- Favorite Animal: Panda
- She did JKT48 cover dance before joining JKT48
- She failed Teen Belle's (Indonesian Girl group) audition. Same with Violeta Burhan, Rissanda Putri Tuarissa, and Elizabeth Gloria Setiawan
- Was mentored by Haruka Nakagawa (Team T) along with Christi, Sri Lintang and Jinan Safa Safira
- Her complete name means that women are second child Goddess that full of affectionate.
- She loves fantasy things like fairies
- She was told that her personality was Mystical by a friend because she usually tells ghost stories
- Wants to be an animator in the future and study in Japan before that
- She wants to make anime for Indonesia
- Likes Fashion Shows
- Participated in Poet and Story Telling competitions
- Her oshis are Shania Junianatha, Watanabe Mayu and Miyawaki Sakura
- She lives with her father in Jakarta, Her mom and sibling live in Bali.
- She performed Kimi Dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu! along with Christi, Sri Lintang and Jinan Safa Safira as a bonus song of Team T 2nd Stage
- She hope that if she wins Janken Competition she could battle with Watanabe Mayu.
- Original ace of 4th Generation.
- Known as the best performenrs among 4th Generation members.
- Seems close with Tan Zhi Hui Celine and Violeta Burhan (DeVio).
- On her 17th birthday, she has received a birthday letter from former Jakarta governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama.
- Although she was still on hiatus from JKT48 activities after the announcement of her graduation to study in Bali on August 11, 2018 at JKT48 Theater, she took part in the 19th single "Everyday, Kachuusha / UZA" Handshake Festival Event in Menara 165, South Jakarta, Jakarta on September 29, 2018, and JKT48 Circus part 2 event at Plaza Balikpapan, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan on October 7, 2018.
- Graduated to continue her studies in Bali.
- She and her sister have their own YouTube Channel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.