Matsumoto Chikako, 2019
|Birthdate||November 19, 1999|
|Generation||1st Generation Draft Members|
- 2013.09.22 - Shifted to being a AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2013 Finalist
- 2013.11.10 - Drafted into Team S
- 2014.02.24 - Promoted to Team S (AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri)
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 6th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- Houkago Race (Bukiyou Taiyou)
- Kesenai Honoo (12gatsu no Kangaroo)
- DIRTY (Coquettish Juutai Chuu)
- Sutekina Zaiakukan (Maenomeri)
- Seifuku wo Kita Meitantei (Maenomeri)
- Kanojo ga Iru (Chicken LINE)
- Madogiwa LOVER (Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai) (WCenter with Kitano Ruka)
- Party ni wa Ikitakunai (Igai ni Mango)
- Kiseki no Ryuuseigun (Igai ni Mango)
- Hanshateki Through (Muishiki no Iro)
- Parting shot (Ikinari Punch Line)
- Kogoeru Mae ni (Stand by you)
- Kamisama wa Misutenai (Stand by you)
- Game Shimasen ka? (FRUSTRATION)
- Straight na Junjou (So~Yu~Toko Aru Yo Ne?) (Center)
- Debuted on September 22, at the AKB48 Group Draft Kaigi 2013
- Hobbies: Watching movies
- Special skills: Diving, Kendo
- Biggest dream: Becoming a world-class celebrity
- Favorite food: Toffee apples
- Favorite subjects: English, Physical Education
- Favorite word: Ichi-go ichi-e (一期一会 "one time, one meeting") It is sometimes used in martial arts to admonish students who become careless or frequently stop techniques midway to "try again," rather than moving on with the technique despite the mistake.
- Light Stick Colors: Pink, Orange* Team S's first and only choice at the Draft
- Admires Kizaki Yuria.
- Good at sports, especially dodge ball.
- Is close friends with Goto Risako in Team S.
- Appointed as Team S co-leader from March 4, 2016 until Yakata Miki (Team S leader) graduation on February 26, 2017 and her position was replaced by Inuzuka Asana. She appointed again as Team S co-leader from February 8, 2019 until February 16, 2020.
- Appointed as Team S leader on February 16, 2020.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.