- 2008.07.30 - Joined SKE48 1st Generation
- 2008.10.05 - Promoted to Team S (Team S Formation)
- 2011.09.30 - Graduated from SKE48's Team S (Announcement: August 25, 2011)
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 1st Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked (Withdrew Before Results)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- [2013.05.22] - Shooting Star
- [2013.10.09] - School Girl Antem ～Gakuen Anison Shu (スクールガール・アンセム～学園アニソン集)
- S2 (Te wo Tsunaginara)
- Ame no Pianist (1st Unit)
- Wimbledon e Tsuretette (2nd Unit)
- S3 (Seifuku no Me)
- Mangekyou (1st Unit)
"Kami Kouen Yotei" AKB48 NHK Hall Concert 2009
- Ame no Pianist
- Hobbies: Watching anime, cosplaying, drawing
- Favorite foods: Rice, cake, vegetables
- Special skill: Singing and burikko (acting child-like)
- Was the first member of SKE48 to debut as a soloist.
- Member of the unofficial SKE48 2D fan club
- She has a brother.
- In high school, she was classmates with actress Nishida Natsumi.
- She retired from the entertainment industry in November 2015.