Miyazaki Miho, 2020
|Birthdate||July 30, 1993|
|Generation||AKB48 5th Generation|
- ド・レミ・ド・ミ・ド ・みゃお～！ありがとうございます。27歳のみゃおこと宮崎美穂です
- DO・REMI・DO・MI・DO・Myao~! Arigatou gozaimasu. 27 no Myao koto Miyazaki Miho desu
- (Do, re mi, do, mi, do, Myao! Thank you. 27 years old Miyazaki Miho also known as Myao)
- Had singing and dancing lessons since 5th grade.
- Auditioned for a role in the musical "Annie" and got through to the final, but didn't make the cut.
- On July 13th, was promoted to Team A. She was the first member of her generation to be promoted.
- On October 22nd, was selected as a Senbatsu member for the first time for AKB48's 10th single, Oogoe Diamond.
- On February 13th, transferred from AKS to the Hori Pro Agency.
- In July, formed a unit with Itano Tomomi and Kasai Tomomi called Nattou Angel. They promoted Natto together and released the song Nattou Angels.
- On July 8th, during AKB48's first Senbatsu Election, placed 18th and made Senbatsu. She recorded the song but was unable to be part of the music video.
- On August 23rd, during the 2009 Team Shuffle, was moved from Team A to Kashiwagi Team B.
- On August 25th, did her first gravure photo shoot.
- On February 1st, her first photobook SHINING SKY was published.
- On May 10th, started activities as a Team B member.
- In July, Natto Angel was revived as Natto Angel Z, with Miho as the only remaining member of the original group. The other new members were Sato Sumire, Nito Moeno and Ishida Haruka.
- On July 7th, Nattou Angel Z performed the song Nattou Angels at the Surprise wa Arimasen concert.
- On August 24th, Hori Pro released a limited edition CD of Nattou Angels featuring the Nattou Angel Z members.
- On March 6th, won the price of being featured as a solo gravure model in a magazine at the National Handshake Event held in Saitama Super Arena.
- On March 7th, was selected as a featured member for the AKB48 magazine "Young Magazine."
- On March 7th, was announced to join the unit YM7 (Young Magazine 7).
- On August 24th, during the Tokyo Dome Team Shuffle, was moved from Kashiwagi Team B to Oshima Team K.
- On November 1st, started activities as a Team K member.
- On February 24th, during the AKB48 Group Daisokaku Matsuri, it was announced she would stay with Yokoyama Team K.
- On March 16th, during the AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015, was moved from Yokoyama Team K to Yokoyama Team A.
- Starting October 16th, appeared in her first special stage, Dounaru?! Dousuru?! AKB48 produced by Tahara Soichiro.
- On January 20th, appeared in the AKB48 drama AKB Horror Night Adrenaline no Yoru.
- On June 16th, appeared in the AKB drama AKB Love Night Factory.
- Starting June 15th, appeared in the Korean Idol survival show Produce 48.
- Sang Kara's "Mamma Mia" for the first evaluation and placed first within her team.
- Sang BTS' "The Truth Untold" for the second evaluation and placed first within her team.
- Sang the original song "1000%" (Contemporary Girls Pop) for the third evaluation and **placed first within her team.
- Placed first overall on the 9th episode, and 2nd on the 11th episode.
- Placed 15th in the final results with a total of 184,765 votes.
- 2007.10.06 - Joined AKB48 as Kenkyuusei
- 2008.07.13 - Promoted to Team A
- 2009.08.23 - Transferred to Team B (2009 Team Shuffle)
- 2012.08.24 - Transferred to Team K (Tokyo Dome Team Shuffle)
- 2015.03.26 - Transferred to Team A (AKB48 Spring Shuffle 2015)
AKB48 Senbatsu Election
- 1st Senbatsu Election - #18 (Senbatsu)
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #21 (Senbatsu)
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - #27 (Undergirls)
- 4th Senbatsu Election - #38 (Next Girls)
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 6th Senbatsu Election - #78 (Upcoming Girls)
- 7th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 8th Senbatsu Election - #78 (Upcoming Girls)
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
AKB48 Janken Tournaments
- 1st Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Uchida Mayumi)
- 2nd Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Yamauchi Suzuran)
- 3rd Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Matsui Sakiko)
- 4th Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Kobayashi Marina)
- 5th Janken Taikai - #5 (Lost to Kojima Haruna)
- 6th Janken Taikai - Round 1 (Lost to Watanabe Miyuki)
- 7th Janken Taikai - Round 2 (Lost to Arai Yuki)
- Oogoe Diamond
- 10nen Zakura
- Namida Surprise!
- Iiwake Maybe
- Sakura no Shiori
- Ponytail to Shushu
- Heavy Rotation
- Everyday, Kachuusha
- Tsubasa wa Iranai
- NO WAY MAN
- Pick Me (Naekkeoya) (Produce 48)
- Pick Me (Nekkoya) (Produce 48)
- Mamma Mia (Produce 48 Cover ver.)
- The Truth Untold (Produce 48 Cover ver.)
- 1000% (Produce 48)
- We Together (Produce 48)
- Yume wo Miteiru Aida (Produce 48)
fairy w!nk B-Sides
- Seventeen (SET LIST ~Greatest Songs~ Kanzen ban)
- Anata ga Ite Kureta kara (SET LIST ~Greatest Songs~ Kanzen ban)
- Baby! Baby! Baby! 2010 (Kamikyokutachi)
- Kimi to Niji to Taiyou to (Kamikyokutachi)
- Shoujotachi yo (Koko ni Ita Koto)
- Renai Circus (Koko ni Ita Koto)
- Koko ni Ita Koto (Koko ni Ita Koto)
- Renai Sousenkyo (1830m)
- No Can (1830m)
- Aozora yo Sabishikunai ka? (1830m)
- Kyouhansha (Tsugi no Ashiato)
- Conveyor (Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe!)
- Clap (0 to 1 no Aida)
- Ano Hi no Jibun (Thumbnail)
- Tokyo Dome
- [2010.02.25] SHINING SKY
- [2010.03.21] Miyazaki Miho no Tore Taka Juubun!! (宮崎美穂のとれ高十分!!)
- Majisuka Gakuen (マジスカ学園) (2010)
- Sakura Kara no Tegami (桜からの手紙) (2011)
- Majisuka Gakuen 2 (マジスカ学園2) (2011)
- Favorite member: Kinoshita Haruna
- Member of Drama Club
- Original 5th Generation ace
- She is a big fan of K-Pop and is learning Korean
- She once did a collaboration photoshoot with the K-Pop group Crayon Pop
- Has never lost a match of Shoujiki Shougi on AKBINGO!
- As shown in the episode of AKB600sec. dedicated to her, she loves aquariums and has an annual pass to one
- Was a member of the fake group "SONE" with Kitahara Rie, Sashihara Rino and Minegishi Minami, that regularly participated on Request Hour MCs. They disbanded in 2014
- According to Oshima Yuko, she is the best in MC's.
- Finished in 15th place on Produce 48.
- Produce 48
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.