- 2017.11.11 - Joined the 2017 Member Draft Pool
- 2018.01.21 - Drafted into STU48 Kenkyuusei
- 2019.08.03 - Promoted to STU48
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- Kaze wo Matsu
- Daisuki na Hito
- Mubou na Yume wa Sameru Koto ga Nai
- Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou
- Hitorigoto de Kataru Kurainara
- Shukko (Kaze wo Matsu)
- Yagate Nanohana ga Saku Koro (Kaze wo Matsu) (Center)
- Umi no Iro wo Shitteru ka? (Daisuki na Hito) (Center)
- Suki ni Nareta Dakede Shiawase da (Daisuki na Hito)
- Setouchi no Imouto (Mubou na Yume wa Sameru Koto ga Nai)
- Kiseki no Iu Na no Story (Mubou na Yume wa Sameru Koto ga Nai)
- Ano Hi Kara Boku wa Kawatta (Omoidaseru Koi wo Shiyou) (Center)
- Sunglasses Days (Hitorigoto de Kataru Kurainara)
- Ohayo Kara Hajimaru Sekai (NO WAY MAN)
- STU1 (GO!GO! little SEABIRDS!!)
- Megumi no Hito
- Machi no Akari
- Admired members: Ogino Yuka
- Hobbies: Ballet, drawing, cooking.
- Special skill: Flexibility.
- Pros: stubborn, gentle, bad at losing, strong willed, being able to concentrate.
- Cons: Being "my pace".
- Favorite Foods: Cod roe, mentaiko.
- STU48's 1st choice at the Draft.
- Does classic ballet.
- Mentioned Tanaka Kouko and Isogai Kanon as seniors she is especially close to.
- While they weren't close during the draft, she and Oki Yuka became close after having jobs together as STU48. They are called "OkiMai" by fans.