|Birthdate||December 3, 2002|
|Birthplace||Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand|
BNK48 Senbatsu Election
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- Tsugi no Season (Kimi wa Melody)
- Kimi no Koto ga Suki Dakara (Beginner)
- Supporter (77 no Suteki na Machi e)
- Only Today (Acapella Version) (D aaa)
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Skirt, Hirari
- Hoshi no Ondo
- Kiss wa Dame yo (Swap)
- Anata to Christmas Eve (Swap)
- One Take (2020)
- Social Death Vote (2018)
- Kiss Me Again (2018)
- One Year (2019)
- The Underclass ห้องนี้..ไม่มีห่วย (2020)
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing, voice-acting, watching movies
- Likes: Spicy food, pastel stationary, corgis, horror movies
- Representative symbol: The chili - reflecting her love of spicy food & her (self-proclaimed) spicy personality
- Known for her hyperactive, cheerful & ditzy image.
- Is associated with the word 'yuk-yak' ('wiggly' in Thai) due to her constant movement.
- Famous for always being soaked in sweat after every stage performance.
- Often quite 'blur' - e.g. she fails to catch jokes or often falls behind on conversations when everyone already moved on long ago.
- Is often lovingly teased by her teammates. A running joke is that she is unhygienic, as she once stated that she's often so busy she only showers once a day.
- Another running joke is that she delusional belief in her beauty (she often declares that she is the most beautiful person in the room & that she got everything because of her beauty. E.g. 'They're now giving me the microphone because I'm beautiful')
- Cheerful & full of positive energy.
- Despite her airhead image, she is a smart science student with a 3.88GPA & ranked 7th out of 300 in her school.
- She is Catholic.
- Sings in her church choir since young.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.