Oguma Tsugumi, Christmas 2019
|Birthdate||December 15, 2002|
|Generation||1st Generation NGT48|
- 2015.07.20 - Joined NGT48 as a Kenkyuusei
- 2016.01.10 - Promoted to Team NIII (Team NIII Formation)
- 2018.04.13 - Transferred to Team G (NGT48 Team Shuffle)
- 2019.04.21 - Transferred to 1st Generation
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 8th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 9th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 10th Senbatsu Election - #69 (Upcoming Girls)
- Seishun Dokei
- Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?
- Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka?
- Sekai no Hito e
- Sherbet Pink
- Junjo Yoroshiku (Seishun Dokei)
- Kurayami Motomu (Seishun Dokei)
- Boku no Namida wa Nagarenai (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?)
- Otona ni Naru Mae ni (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?) (Center)
- Nani ka ga Iru (Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?)
- Jouhatsu Shita Suibun (Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka?)
- Soft Serve (Sekai no Hito e)
- Kokoro ni Taiyou (Sekai no Hito e)
- Zetsubou no Nochi de (Sherbet Pink)
- Sakki Made wa Ice Tea (Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby)
- Max Toki 315go (Kimi wa Melody)
- Kimi wa Doko ni Iru? (Tsubasa wa Iranai)
- Midori to Mori no Undokouen (Shoot Sign)
- Tomodachi de Imashou (Jabaja)
- Hitonatsu no Dekigoto (Sentimental Train)
- Saikyou Twintail (NO WAY MAN)
- Okujo Kara Sakebu (Jiwaru DAYS)
- Omoide My Friend (Shitsuren, Arigatou)
- Strengths: Laughing a lot
- Weaknesses: Having the tendency to idle about
- Hobbies: Touring around pet shops
- Special skill: Smiling, Taiko drums (was a member of the Taiko drum club in school)
- Favorite food: Mikan, Green soybeans, Rice
- Favorite saying: "Good fortune and happiness will come to the home of those who smile."
- One-line message: "I will work hard, have fun and do my best."
- Youngest member of Team G
- Her father sent in an application for the NGT48 audition without telling her about it.
- Dreams of NGT48 becoming a booming group.
- The member she looks up to the most is Kojima Haruna, saying: "I think it's really great how she can stand her own in so many various kinds of work."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.