Orito Aisa was an SKE48 Kenkyuusei.
- Joy, anger, sadness, comfort. In every situation? *Aye aye, sir!* Thank you. Please observe various sides of me. I’m 15-year old Orito Aisa, also known as Aasa and today as well I’m swelling with energy!
- 2013.02.28 - Joined SKE48 as a Kenkyuusei
- 2014.04.07 - Graduated from SKE48 Kenkyuusei (Announcement: March 10, 2014 | Last handshake event: April 29, 2014)
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 5th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- Yuudachi no Mae (Utsukushii Inazuma)
- RS S3 (Seifuku no Me)
- Ookami to Pride
SKE48 Request Hour Setlist Best 50 2013
- Glory Days (Backup dancer)
- Hobbies: Exercise
- Favorite food: Sweet things
- Favorite phrase: Hard work will always be rewarded (said by Takahashi Minami)
- Future ambition: Multi-talent
- Special skills: Winking, crossing eyes one at a time
- One of the 50 winners of the Young Jump Gravure Competition
- Her catchphrase was a play on the Japanese pronunciation of "Aye aye, sir!", which sounds like "Aye aye, saa!" or "Ai ai, sa!"
- She used this catchphrase on her blog as well, and spelt it as AIAISA to make the connection to her name more obvious