|Birthdate||September 20, 1995|
|Birthplace||Chiang Mai, Thailand|
|Generation||2nd Generation BNK48|
- 2018.04.29 - Joined BNK48 as a Trainee on April 29, 2018
- 2019.06.10 - Transferred to CGM48
- 2020.02.09 - Promoted to CGM48's Team C (Team C Formation)
BNK48 Senbatsu Elections
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- Onegai Valentine (Chiang Mai 106)
- CGM48 (Chiang Mai 106) (WCenter with Izuta Rina)
- Dareka no Tame ni (Melon Juice) (Center)
- Chain of love (Mali)
- Anata ga ite kureta kara (Mali)
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Kiss wa Dame yo
- Hoshi no Ondo (Swap)
- Classmate (Swap)
- Skirt, Hirari (Swap)
- One Take (2020)
- Hao Peng Jah Yah Gang Nong (ห้าวเป้งจ๋า อย่าแกงน้อง) (2021)
- Hobbies: Reading, watching movies
- Likes: Hello Kitty, bingsu
- Representative symbol: The piggy bank (her name 'Aom' means 'savings' in Thai).
- Oldest member of CGM48.
- Known for her mature, sweet & elegant older sister image.
- Is said to represent a classical Northern Thai beauty with pale skin & long dark hair.
- Is the oldest member of BNK48's second generation.
- Is said to be kind & sweet by her friends at university. They have never heard her cuss or say a bad word despite being friends for a long time.
- Has been a cheerleader every single year throughout her entire life ever since she was picked by the teacher in kindergarten.
- Is said to be a perfectionist.
- Despite her calm & subdued nature, she takes her responsibility as a senior seriously and will scold her junior if they do not perform up to standard (e.g. don't tie their shoelaces, if they are late, etc.)
- Is said to control a piggy bank that she collect money on behalf of BNK48 for any members who break the rules (e.g. wearing the wrong uniform, not following instructions, etc.)
- Despite her elegant image, she has an 'Aunty' alter-ego who loves to nag & complain about everything from traffic to young people nowadays.
- She's part of the ‘Pla Pao Gang’ (Grilled Fish Gang) consisting of Faii, New, Cake, Phukkho) & Minmin. This group of girls are close friends & likes to go eat grilled fish together after practice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.