Rica Leyona, 2014
|Birthdate||August 19, 1991|
|Birthplace||Bogor, West Java, Indonesia|
(3 Years 1 Months)
|Team||Former Team J|
- Seperti kopi yang segarkan hari-harimu..Namaku, Rica!
- (Like coffee, refresh your days..My name is Rica!)
- 2011.11.02 - Joined JKT48 as Trainee
- 2012.12.23 - Promoted to Team J (Team J Formation)
- 2014.12.04 - Graduated from JKT48's Team J
JKT48 Senbatsu Elections
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #7 (Senbatsu)
- [2016.04.03] Terima Kasih Hanya Untukmu
- Sakura no Shiori (RIVER)
- First Rabbit (Koi Suru Fortune Cookie)
- Dareka no Tame ni (Flying Get)
- Shoujotachi yo (Flying Get)
- Kondo Koso Ecstasy (Gingham Check)
- Sakura no Hanabiratachi (Gingham Check)
- Gingham Check (English Version) (Gingham Check)
- Kurumi to Dialogue (Kokoro no Placard)
- Ponytail to Shushu (Heavy Rotation)
- Baby! Baby! Baby! (Heavy Rotation)
- Wasshoi J! (Heavy Rotation)
- Namida Surprise! (Heavy Rotation)
- Favorite Colors: Red, Blue, Pink, Black
- Favorite Foods: Porridge, Corned Beef, Coffee
- Favorite Drinks: Coffee
- Hobby and Likes: Swimming, Playing, Hang out with friends, Spongebob Squarepants
- Close friends with Sendy Ariani
- Became the Team J member with the most unit song performed on Renai Kinshi Jourei Setlist
- Didn't know what was AKB48 when she auditioned. Instead, she thought she was auditioning for a dance troupe and was confused since the song was Japanese
- Worked in a coffee shop prior to become a member
- She learned about the auditions because her boss told her about it.
- She would have been the coffee shop's supervisor if she hadn't audition
- On August 2, 2016. She give a hint that she would get married soon by her twitter.
- She got married to a Japanese man on August 20, 2016.
- They had their first child, a daughter named Tsuji Ayuka, on May 19, 2018.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.