The SNH48 Theater (also known as the Star Dream Theater 星梦剧院; SNH48劇場), is where SNH48 hold their theater performances almost everyday. The theater is located in the Hongkou District of Shanghai, the city that SNH48 is named after. With 240 seats and 100 standing places, it has the largest capacity of any 48-group theater. The SNH48 Theater opened to the public on August 30, 2013 after a 10 month construction.
- 2nd Stage [2013.12.27 - ]
- 2nd Stage [2014.04.25 - ]
- 1st Stage [2013.11.23 - 2013.12.15]
- 1st Stage [2013.11.23 - 2014.04.13]
- 1st Stage (SNH48 Kenkyuusei 1st Stage "Give Me Power!") [2013.01.12 - 2013.11.11]
- 2nd Stage [2013.11.02 - 2013.11.10]