- Sanbanme no Kaze (Influencer)
- Mirai no Kotae (Nigemizu)
- Boku no Shoudou (Itsuka Dekirukara Kyou Dekiru)
- Tokitokimekimeki (Synchronicity)
- Jibun janai Kanji (Jikochuu de Ikou!)
- Caravan wa Nemuranai (Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru)
- Boku no Koto, Shitteru? (Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii)
- ~Do my best~ Ja Imi wa Nai (Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii)
- Mainichi ga Brand New Day (Shiawase no Hogosyoku)
- Kuchi Hodo ni mo Nai Kiss (Boku wa Boku wo Suki ni Naru)
- Otonatachi ni wa Shijisarenai (Gomen ne Fingers crossed)
- Sabita Compass (Gomen ne Fingers crossed)
- Machine Gun Rain (Kimi ni Shikarareta)
- Tanin no Sorani (Kimi ni Shikarareta)
- Todokanaku tatte... (Actually...)
Other Original Songs
- Omoide First (Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume)
- Settei Ondo (Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume)
- Arigachi na Renai (Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made)
- Mosugu ~ Zambi Densetsu ~ (Ima ga Omoide ni Naru Made)
- Hard to say (Time flies)
- 3nin no Principal (3人のプリンシパル) (2017)
- Migoroshi Hime (見殺し姫) (2017)
- Hoshi no Ojou-sama (星の王女さま) (2018)
- Zambi (ザンビ) (2019)
- Nobi Nobi Nogizaka 3rd Generation!! (のびのび乃木坂 3期生!!) (2017)
- Nogizaka46 Eigo (乃木坂46えいご) (2018 - )
- Favorite foods: Citrus fruits
- Skilled in calligraphy and badminton
- Only Nogizaka46 member whose name has only 3 kanji
- Received her nickname from fellow 3rd Generation member, Ozono Momoko
- Is a big supporter of the Japanese relay marathon, Ekiden
- She and Yoda Yuki tested positive for COVID-19 on August 27, 2020, making them the first Nogizaka46 members to be infected with the virus.
- They both would be infected a second time in 2022, with Yoda testing positive on May 10, one month after Sato's second case.
- On March 30, 2022, she tested positive for COVID-19 again.
- Fellow Nogizaka46 members Okuda Iroha, Kanagawa Saya, Kitagawa Yuri, Sato Rika, Nakamura Reno, Matsuo Miyu, Yoshida Ayano Christie, Yakubo Mio, and Wada Maaya were also infected that day.
- NMB48's Tatsumoto Yayoi and Sumino Wakana were also infected that day.
- This was also Yoshida Ayano Christie's second case of COVID-19.