Skirt, Hirari (スカート、ひらり, Skirt, Lightly?) is AKB48's second indie single. Skirt, Hirari was used as the theme song for "Odaiba Gakuen 2006 ~Bunkasai~". This single reached #13 on the Oricon charts, charted for six weeks and sold 20,609 copies.
- Skirt, Hirari (スカート、ひらり; Skirt, Lightly)
- Aozora no Soba ni Ite (青空のそばにいて; Next to the Blue Sky)
- Skirt, Hirari (Karaoke Version) (スカート、ひらり(カラオケバージョン))
- Aozora no Soba ni Ite (Karaoke Version) (青空のそばにいて(カラオケバージョン))
- Team A: Itano Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Maeda Atsuko
- Oricon Chart-Run
Total Reported Sales: 20,609
Total of weeks charting inside Top 200: 6
- The 7 member senbatsu chosen for this single is the smallest AKB48 has had thus far.
- Skirt, Hirari had two versions: the single and stage version (where the members had different solos), and a Team version (that all the members sang together).
- Fans who bought the CD were able to participate in a raffle that gave a "Flower Garden tour with members" as the prize. About 300 fans were chosen, and were given onigiris that were handmade specially by the members.