Skirt, Hirari (スカート、ひらり, Skirt, Lightly?) is AKB48's second indie single. Skirt, Hirari was used as the theme song for "Odaiba Gakuen 2006 ~Bunkasai~". This single reached #13 on the Oricon charts, charted for six weeks and sold 20,609 copies.
- Skirt, Hirari (スカート、ひらり; Skirt, Lightly)
- Aozora no Soba ni Ite (青空のそばにいて; Next to the Blue Sky)
- Skirt, Hirari (Karaoke Version) (スカート、ひらり(カラオケバージョン))
- Aozora no Soba ni Ite (Karaoke Version) (青空のそばにいて(カラオケバージョン))
★ Senbatsu (7 Members)
- Team A: Itano Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Kojima Haruna, Takahashi Minami, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Maeda Atsuko
- Backing Dancers (13 Members):
Urano Kazumi, Oe Tomomi, Orii Ayumi, Kawasaki Nozomi, Komatani Hitomi, Sato Yukari, Tojima Hana, Hirajima Natsumi, Hoshino Michiru, Masuyama Kayano, Minegishi Minami, Watanabe Shiho
- Team A: Itano Tomomi, Urano Kazumi, Oe Tomomi, Oshima Mai, Orii Ayumi, Kawasaki Nozomi, Kojima Haruna, Komatani Hitomi, Sato Yukari, Takahashi Minami, Tojima Hana, Nakanishi Rina, Narita Risa, Hirajima Natsumi, Hoshino Michiru, Maeda Atsuko, Masuyama Kayano, Minegishi Minami, Watanabe Shiho
- Oricon Chart-Run
Total Reported Sales: 20,609
Total of weeks charting inside Top 200: 6
- The 7 member senbatsu chosen for this single is the smallest AKB48 has had thus far.
- Skirt, Hirari had two versions: the single and stage version (where the members had different solos), and a Team version (that all the members sang together).
- Fans who bought the CD were able to participate in a raffle that gave a "Flower Garden tour with members" as the prize. About 300 fans were chosen, and were given onigiris that were handmade specially by the members.