|Tan Zhi Hui Celine|
Tan Zhi Hui Celine, 2020
|Birthdate||August 21, 2001|
|Occupation||Singer, Idol, Actress|
- Aku ingin menjadi musik yang membuat kalian tersenyum! Hai semua! Nama aku Celine!
- (I want to be the music that can make all of you smile! Hello everyone! My name is Celine!)
- 2015.05.16 - Joined JKT48 as a Trainee
- 2016.09.11 - Promoted to Team T (JKT48 1st Grand Team Shuffle)
- 2020.01.01 - Transferred to Team J (JKT48 8th Anniversary Concert)
- 2020.06.04 - Transferred to Team T
JKT48 Senbatsu Election
- 3rd Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- 4th Senbatsu Election - #18 (Undergirls)
- 5th Senbatsu Election - #22 (Undergirls)
- 6th Senbatsu Election - #9 (Senbatsu)
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Didn't Participate
- Sakura, Minna de Tabeta (Saikou ka yo)
- Hatsukoi Butterfly (So long!)
- Hikaeme I love you! (Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru)
- Aishiteraburu! (Kimi no Hohoemi wo Yume ni Miru)
- Koko ni Ita Koto (Kimi wa Melody)
- Namida no SeeSaw Game (Everyday, Kachuusha / UZA)
- Tsugi no Season (High Tension)
- Kegarete Iru Shinjitsu (High Tension)
- JKT Festival (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Melon Juice (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Mirai no Tobira (JKT48 Festival: Greatest Hits)
- Soramimi Rock (B•E•L•I•E•V•E)
- Otona Ressha (JOY KICK! TEARS)
- Hayaokuri Calendar (JOY KICK! TEARS)
- "Mirai no Tobira"
- JKT48 X RRQ Web Series “Journey to Legendary” (2019) (Collaboration with Team RRQ, Indonesian eSports Team)
- Name in Simplified Chinese: 陈紫薇
- Name in Hanyu Pinyin: Chén Zǐwēi
- Hobbies: Playing piano, Badminton
- Favorite Singer: Taylor Swift
- She is currently the only Malaysian 48G member
- Her late father was an Malaysian, while her mother is an Indonesian.
- She is similar to Shani Indira Natio
- Was mentored by Shania Junianatha (Team J) along with Cindy Hapsari Maharani Pujiantoro Putri and Adriani Elisabeth
- Her name "Tan Zhi Hui" is Mandarin language that means "Purple Flower That Bloom in Winter"
- Her favorite color is blue and purple (because of her name)
- She really loves Hello Kitty
- She did a video project with Melati Putri Rahel Sesilia on twitter with hashtag #BelajarMengajarBersamaBunga
- Is soft spoken
- She uses a really formal Indonesian language, in addition to English and Mandarin
- She usually gets lost
- She went missing when she was 5-6 years old at a shopping mall complex
- She went missing again when she was 12 at the Giant Buddha during her trip to China
- Is the youngest member of JKT48's 4th generation
- Original Ace of 4th Generation
- She prefer fan letter than gift
- Seems close with Adriani Elisabeth, Made Devi Ranita Ningtara, Ruth Damayanti Sitanggang (because practically similar) and Violeta Burhan.
- Attended the same Senior High School and same class with Regina Angelina and Violeta Burhan.
- On August 20, 2017, she had time to tweet with the word “Sorry” through her Twitter account. Maybe because there is an upside-down Indonesian flag in the guidebook of the 2017 SEA Games sports event in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia due to blasphemy by the Indonesian netizens among the haters with hashtag #ShameOnYouMalaysia on social media.
- On August 21, 2017 (coinciding with her 16th birthday), she was given words of encouragement from her fans with hashtag #WeLoveYouCeline on social media, because everyone (especially her fans) who still love her. Although Indonesia is still in conflict with Malaysia at that time.
- Performing Everyday, Katyusha in debut performance replacing Senbatsu member, in the variety show program SELEBRASI on Kompas.com (Indonesian online news site) on June 26, 2018.
- In February 2008 when she was 6 years old, she was appointed an Indonesian citizen when she was in Indonesia. Although she has dual citizenship between Malaysia and Indonesia.
- In JKT48 Original Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo, she stated that she wants JKT48 to hold JKT48 Circus in Malaysia.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.