Welcome my name is Analia (あねりゃ) i love AKB48 a lot, ive known AKB48 since January 2010 when i was 14 years old. Its been 5 years since ive known them right know im 20 years old. I'm admin in Hello! Project Wiki, and founder of AKB48 Wiki and Johnny & Associates Wiki.
If people talk shit about me i will defend my self no matter wat you say so get use it
- Years Active: January 30, 2010 - Present
- 1st Wiki Hiatus: April 28, 2012 - May 9, 2012 (Went To Mexico)
- 2nd Wiki Hiatus: May 1, 2013 - May 12, 2013 (Went To Mexico)
- 3rd Wiki Hiatus: May 2, 2014 - May 17, 2014 (Went To Mexico)
- 2nd Admin of: Hello! Project Wiki
- Founder of: Johnny & Associates Wiki and AKB48 Wiki
- Member of Hello! Project Wiki Since: August 19, 2009 until October, 2014
- Years in Hello! Project Wiki: 6 Years
- Years in AKB48 Wiki: 5 Years
- Age: 20
- Birthday: May 30
- Height: 160.2cm (5'3 ft)
- Nationality: Mexican (live in America so Mexican-American I think)
- Grade: Graduated High School
- Mood: OK
- Known H!P: Summer 2007-Present
- Known AKB48: January 15, 2010-Present
- Known Johnny's: April 17, 2010-Present
- Years Knowing H!P: 7 years
- Years Knowing AKB48: 4 years
- Years Knowing Johnny's: 4 years
- Website: January 31, 2012 - July 2013
- 1st Website Hiatus: March 19, 2012 - April 12, 2012
- 2nd Website Hiatus: April 28, 2012 - May 9, 2012
- Languages I Speak: English and Spanish
- Laguages Learning: Japanese and Chinese
- #1 Favorite Member and Former Members: Tanaka Reina, Takahashi Ai, Miyamoto Karin & Tsuji Nozomi
- #2 Favorite Member and Former Members: Sayashi Riho, Goto Maki, Takagaki Sayuki, & Niigaki Risa
- #3 Favorite Member and Former Member: Ishida Ayumi, Miyazaki Yuka, & Yaguchi Mari
- #1 Favorite Stage48 Members: Takahashi Minami, Matsui Rena, Yamamoto Sayaka, & Motomura Aoi
- #2 Favortie Stage48 Member: Umeda Ayaka, Takayanagi Akane, Watanabe Miyuki, & Anai Chihiro
- #3 Favorite Stage48 Member: Oshima Yuko, Ishida Anna, Yamada Nana, & Miyawaki Sakura
- #1 Favorite Former Stage48 member: Maeda Atsuko, Ogiso Shiori, Hikawa Ayame, & Sugamoto Yuko
- Hobbies: singing, dancing, seeing concerts of H!P, and listing to music
- Special Skill: singing
- Strong Point: IDK
- Weak Point: talking to some one i dont know
- Habit: Always listening to music
- Favorite Color: Red, pink, black, blue, purple, white
- Favorite Flower: Roses
- Favorite Pet's: Dogs
- Dislikes: people that complain over everything, people that are trying to act cool
- Disliked Thing/Thing to do: waking up early/listing to music
- Scared of: lighting and scary movies
- Favorite Movies: Koinu Dan no Monogatari, Sukeban Deka Codename Asamiya Saki
- Favorite Dramas: Majisuka Gakuen, Majisuka Gakuen 2, Hidarime Tantei EYE, Tantei Gakuen Q, Q10, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e 2011, Ikemen Desu ne, Risou no Musuko, Majisuka Gakuen 3, Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou, Young Kindaichis Case Files Case of the Hong Kong Kowloon Treasure Murder
- Favorite Animes: AKB0048, Shugo Chara
- Favorite Show: Jersey Shore
- Favorite Mangas: Shugo Chara and Arisa
- Favorite Words: "Arigatou" (thank you), "Tomo" (Friend)
- Favorite Season: Summer, Spring
- Favorite Holiday: Chritsmas
- Favorite Food: Strawberrys, Cherrys, Banana
- Least Favorite Food: Fish
- Impersonations: Majisuka Gakuen's Gekikara
- Charm Point: Dimples
- Looks Up to: Maeda Atsuko and Takahashi Minami
I discovered Hello! Project through Shugo Chara the show and manga in 2007 when Buono! was first created i was about 12 years old when i discovered them. i liked the book soo much that i decided to see if their was a show about it and i did. When i was watching the show i started to like the opening theme and ending theme from Buono! 1st single Honto no Jibun and Kokoro no Tamago.
I discovered Berryz Koubou and ℃-ute through the Buono! members, i discovered Berryz Koubou through their single Special Generation and C-ute through their single Ooki na Ai de Motenashite. Through Berryz Koubou and C-ute i discovered Aa! and fell in love with their single First Kiss, and i decided to figure out who the other member of Aa! Tanaka Reina was and thats how i discovered Morning Musume and started liking their 20th Single Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~, then i started to see the rest of the members and i found ZYX and started liking their Singles.
Around to 2009 i knew all Morning Musume, Berryz Koubou, and C-ute members and some of their singles. Around the middle of 2009 i knew all of the groups in Hello! Project. Around the end of 2009 i went to Natsuyaki Miyabi's trivia and i found out that she had a cousin in AKB48 Fujie Reina and started listening to their songs and fell in love with some of them but mostly i fell in love with River.
Around the beginning of January, i started to like AKB48 more and decided to hear their singles or if they were in any dramas. Thats when i saw Majisuka Gakuen i mostly like Matsui Rena's character Gekikara. So i decided to see which group she was in i found out she was in SKE48. I listened to SKE's 2nd Single i kept listening to it so thats i how i found AKB48 and SKE48.
Around the end of March 2010, i went on Google and decided to see if any H!P members were caught in a scandal and decided to see with who, and my last one was Natsuyaki Miyabi and Arihara Kanna, i first decided to see Kanna's, she was caught in a scandal with a Johnny's member but i didnt to that much research on him because he didnt have that much information. My last one was Miyabi's scandal that was Inoo Kei from Hey! Say! JUMP and decided to look up information about him, so i decided to listen to their singles in fell in love with them around the beginning of April 2010 i mostly with in love with their 4th single Mayonaka no Shadow Boy. Thats how i know all of the Groups.
On January 24, got soo happy that they were going to make Majisuka Gakuen 2.
On June 27, i got shocked that Hey! Say! JUMP member Morimoto Ryutaro got suspended for smoking underage. I started crying like crazy, i couldnt stop.
On November 8, 2011, i came back from Mexico and go out of my hiatus.
On January 3, 2012, got shocked that Morimoto Ryutaro would be on hiatus to concentrate on his studiess.
January 31, 2012, made my own Blog called swts30, the named the blog AKB48, J&A, and H!P News.
On March 19, 2012, i went on hiatus on my blog, do to fixing with wikias i created.
On March 25, 2012, i was so shocked that Maeda Atsuko will be graduating
April 9, 2012, changed the blogs name to Hey! Say! SweetS48 Yoroshiku!.
On April 28, 2012, i went on my first hiatus in this wiki and my second hiatus on Johnny & Associates Wikia.
On May 9, 2012, got out of my hiatus
In June 2012, i made myself an account on VID48.
On March 23, 2013, I'm hardly on because its my last year in high school, and I'm mostly editing AKB48 Wikia and Johnny & Associates Wikia.
On around July, I erased my blog, do to not updating often, and always being in AKB48 Wiki.
In August 2013 until right know, haven't gone on in AKB48 Wiki from Tuesday through Thursday because I have school those days.
My Favorite J-Pop Songs
- AKB48 - Flying Get
- AKB48 - Beginner
- AKB48 - RIVER
- AKB48 - Shoujotachi yo
- AKB48 - First Rabbit
- AKB48 - Kaze wa Fuiteiru
- AKB48 - UZA
- AKB48 - Everyday, Katyusha
- Team Surprise - Juuryoku Sympathy
- SKE48 - Choco no Dorei
- NMB48 - Bokura no Eureka
- NMB48 - HA!
- NMB48 - Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
- AKB48 - Seishun to Kidzukanai Mama
- AKB48 - Boku ni Dekiru Koto
- AKB48 - Anata ga Ite Kureta kara
- Morning Musume - Brainstorming
- Morning Musume - Kimi Sae Ireba Nani mo Iranai
- Morning Musume - Wakuteka Take a chance
- Morning Musume - Help me!!
- Morning Musume - One•Two•Three
- Berryz Koubou - Cha cha SING
- C-ute - Crazy Kanzen na Otona
- C-ute - Aitai Aitai Aitai na
- S/mileage - Suki yo, Junjou Hankouki
- S/mileage - Suki-chan
- C-ute - Dance de Bakoon!
- Berryz Koubou - Asian Celebration
- Morning Musume - GIVE ME LOVE
- Buono! - Bravo Bravo
- S/mileage - Uchouten LOVE
- Morning Musume - Bravo!
- Hey! Say! JUMP - Beat Line
- Hey! Say! JUMP - Super Delicate
- Yamada Ryosuke - Mystery Virgin
- Arashi - Breathless
- KAT-TUN - Face to Face
- NEWS - WORLD QUEST
- Arashi - Calling
- Hey! Say! JUMP - Over
- Hey! Say! JUMP - Come On A My House
- Kis-My-Ft2 - My Resistence
- Hey! Say! JUMP - BOUNCE
- Kis-My-Ft2 - S.O.S
- Arashi - Your Eyes
- Sexy Zone - Real Sexy
- Kis-My-Ft2 - Shake it Up
- NEWS - Sakura Girl
- Fairies - White Angel
- Amuro Namie – Black Out ft. Lil Wayne and VERBAL
- Fairies - Beat Generation
- Fairies - One Love
- Amuro Namie – Unusual ft. Yamashita Tomoshia
- Amuro Namie – Make it Happen ft. After School
- MBLAQ - This is War
- MBLAQ - Smokey Girl
- TVXQ - Humanoids
- Girl's Generation - Run Devil Run
- Kara - Jet Coaster Love
- Girl's Generation - Mr.Taxi
- Kara - Jumping
- Kara - Mister
- After School - Bang!
- Girl's Generation - Oh!
- Girl's Generaion - Gee
- I know how to speak English and Spanish. Se como hablar Español y Ingles.
- For me i look up to alot of people in Hello! Project but more from Morning Musume is Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa, From Berryz Koubou Natsuyaki Miyabi and Shimizu Saki, in °C-ute Yajima Maimi and Suzuki Airi, in S/mileage is Meada Yuuka and Ogawa Saki
- For Graduated members i look up to are Nakazawa Yuuko, Yaguchi Mari, Goto Maki, Tsuji Nozomi, Konno Asami, Ishimura Maiha, Umeda Erika, Ayaka, and Ishiguro Aya
- For me, Goto Maki and Tsuji Nozomi are my role models, and I like to be like them
- For me, Takahashi Ai and Niigaki Risa are my role models, and I like to be like them
- i only look up to 3 people from AKB48 and 2 people from SKE48. From AKB48 Natsuyaki Miyabi's cousin Fujie Reina, Kuramochi Asuka, and Maeda Atsuko and from SKE48 Matsui Rena and Takayanagi Akane those are the only people i look up to from AKB48 and SKE48
- If i join H!P and i graduate i would use one of these songs: Never Forget, I WISH, Furusato, Bye Bye Mata Ne, Yakusoku wa Toku ni Shinai wa, or Kimi ga Ireba
- I have something in common with Suzuki Airi she was born in a different place and raised in different place that happened to me too
- For me my rival and the H!P member i hate is Berryz Koubou member Sugaya Risako even though im not a H!P member. The reason why i say she is my rival cause for me im starting to hate her so much, she is trying to act sexy since her 21st single until know she is still trying so thats why i make her as my rival even though im not a member (people that are fans of risako dont hate but im saying the reason why i think she is my rival and i hate her no matter what people say to me)