|Birthdate||October 23, 2001|
BNK48 Senbatsu Election
BNK48 Janken Tournaments
- Tsugi no Season (Kimi wa Melody)
- Supporter (77 no Suteki na Machi e)
- It's OK (77 no Suteki na Machi e) (Duet with Pun)
- Sukida Sukida Sukida (D aaa)
- Reborn (Jabaja)
- Bye Bye Plastic (Jabaja)
- Warota People (Warota People)
- Can you..? (Warota People)
- Ma Ma Milk (Warota People)
- TN1 (PARTY ga Hajimaru yo)
- Hoshi no Ondo (Swap)
- Kiss wa Dame yo (Swap)
- Skirt, Hirari (Swap)
- Temodemo no Namida (Rap ver.)
- One Take (2020)
- Mother Gamer (เกมเมอร์ เกมแม่) (2020)
- One Year (2019)
- Hobbies: Gaming, watching movies, swimming
- Likes: Salad, eating vegetables (apart from celery)
- Representative symbol: The alpaca eating a broccoli (one of her favourite food), the frying pan & the helmet armor from PUBG
- Famous for her no-filter tomboy gamer image.
- Is an avid gamer - she has competed on many prominent e-sports team, most notably being on the roster of the MiTH PUBG team which won the PUBG SEA Championship.
- Her audition opening like was 'Real men go to Pochinki (a town in the game PUBG)'.
- Popular with fangirls for her rogue boyish charms & fanboys who like girls with a 'bro'-type personality.
- Often speaks before thinking carefully.
- Disikes: Celery
- She is half-Chinese.
- Starred in the movie Mother Gamer as a gamer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.